I. Age Limits
- Pee-Wee player cannot be 9 years old on or before Sept 1st
- 3rd Grade player cannot be 10 years old on or before Sept 1st
- 4th Grade player cannot be 11 years old on or before Sept 1st
- 5th Grade player cannot be 12 years old on or before Sept 1st
- Player must attend school they play for – only exception is a home school student that is zoned for school they play for.
- Home school students must show proof of grade currently in, age, current address
III. Team Rules
- Once a player has entered the league on a roster of a given color, that player must remain on that team through the 5th grade
- Team rosters must be turned into Little Big 9 President & must contain: Name, Age, DOB, Address, Grade, Parents name & phone #, & Principal’s Signature.
- Once rosters have been turned into League President they will be frozen.
- Only change that can be made if a player moves into a different school zone & can be added at that point.
IV. School Closings
- If closed due to weather on game or practice day.
- If a home game – ISE will not allow us in gym due to liability reasons & we will not play or practice.
- Coaches will notify parents of any schedule Changes
- Pee-Wee, 2nd/3rd Grade Girls, 3rd Grade Boys – 5 Minutes
- 4th Grade Boys, 4th/5th Grade Girls, 5th Grade Boys – 6 Minutes
- Overtime will be 3 minutes for all grades – 1 time out per OT period & any regulation carry over
VI. Full Court Press
- PeeWee last 2 minutes of 4th quarter
- 2nd/3rd Grade Girls, 3rd Grade Boys – 4th Quarter
- 4th Grade Boys, 4th/5th Grade Girls – 2nd Half
- 5th Grade Boys Entire Game
VII. Minimum Players Requirement
- Pee-Wee, 2nd/3rd Grade Girls, 3rd Grade Boys & 4th Grade Boys must have a minimum of 4 players to start a game.
- 4th/5th Girls & 5th Grade Boys a minimum of 5 players to start a game.
- Playing Time
- Every player must play 1 second of the game
- Playing time is the coach’s decision – Do not approach coach before or after a game to discuss a players playing time.
- If cannot be settled between parent & coach you can contact me only after 24 hours of last contact with coach/parent discussion.
- Home team must have someone to run clock & have an official scorekeeper. – must be quiet – cannot coach or help coach.
- Two coaches on bench – Assistant Coach may not stand at anytime during game play.
- Gate/Admissions – must have parent volunteers to run gate
- Adults – $4
- Students – $2
- Concessions – Parent volunteers for each home game.
X. NO Outside Basketballs to be brought to the gym – ball will be provided by home team for visiting team to warm up with
- Direct communication with your players head coach.
- Email address: indianspringsbball [at] gmail [dot] com
XII. Uniform Requirements
- No Lighted shoes
- No earrings or other kind of jewelry
- No glitter or body stickers, metal or hard plastic clasp or hair bow.
- Head bands cannot tie in back.
- T-Shirts under jersey must be a solid color w/no writing.
- If more than 1 player on team is wearing T-Shirt then they must match
- T-shirts cannot have any ads except sports logo (i.e. Nike, Reebok, etc..)
XIII. Sportsmanship Conduct
- Other Players/Teams
- You must stay in stands – do not come on floor during game/timeouts/etc…
- Do not talk/heckle/or anything else to the coaches or referees